Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Autumn Tag,

The lovely Louise from As Seen On Louise tagged me a while ago in the Autumn Tag so I finally sat down and thoroughly enjoyed answering the questions. As I am a bit late on the bandwagon I am just going to say that if you're reading this then I am tagging you. Please leave a comment with a link to your post if you do complete this tag as I would love to read your answers. So, without further ado: 


1. Coffee - What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop?

I'm a huge coffee snob so, in all honesty, I hate Starbucks. I think its overpriced and a pile of poop (sorry guys). That aside I do love getting coffee with added cinnamon and other festive spices in the autumn/winter - its like an added squeeze from a hug in a mug.  


2. Accessories - What do you opt for, scarf, boots or gloves?

Boots, boots, boots! I love boots all year round but I especially love wearing them in the autumn with bare legs (if its not too cold) and woolly socks poking out the top. 




3. Music - What's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

Anything by Daughter always makes me feel nostalgic about autumn, and especially reminds me of the autumn I spent in Canterbury in my first year of university. I was playing them on repeat, burning incense and battling through essays in my little student room. 



4. Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of year?

I'm not a huge perfume person (cos I smell, haha) but I do love burning incense as I mentioned earlier - Nag Champa being my favorite throughout the year. However, I have recently discovered Breath of God from Lush and, please excuse the pun but it really is heavenly. According to the lovely guy at Lush, the perfume smells different on every single person as each individual's body absorbs different amount of the oils that make up the perfume if that makes any sense. It's quite a masculine smell with bold tones of sandalwood, musk and jasmine which I absolutely love.


5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season? 

I burn candles more for their aesthetics as oppose to smells so I'm gonna have to say just your bog standard tea lights. 

6. What do you love best about Autumn?

Crunching over fallen leaves in boots whilst my breath mists in the air and sunlight dapples through trees. 


7. Favourite make up look?

Big brows, naked eyes and a dark rich lip.

8. What are you looking forward to the most in the Autumn?

Normally I would be looking forward to layering up and, although the temperature has dropped, it's still no where near as cold as it is in England and I have to say I am missing it just a tad. I just want to justify buying a blanket scarf! What I am really looking forward to is the Christmas markets and getting round to present shopping. I love buying presents for people and the whole process of wrapping them up and such. I can't wait to see how autumn and winter pans out here for me in Montpellier.


5 comments:

  1. those boots are beaut! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts & I loved reading your answers! Boots are the best for autumn! ♥

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally with you on the boots, I just cannot live with out them, it's a shame they have to be one of the most expensive shoes out there!


    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how honest your answers are! Totally agree with you on the Starbucks thing, I prefer to just make my own coffees and hot chocolates at home nowadays (it's much cheaper too!). Love those boots by the way :) x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading your answers! I really love the Autumn tag and Autumn on a whole. Boots are my all time favourite too! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...