Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

Denim Skirt and Orange Shirt.





Crop Top - Present (ASOS)
Skirt - Primark 
Belt - Vintage
Converse - Ebay 


Sorry these pictures are so dark, I tried to lighten them a tad but there is only so much photoshop can do with a bad picture. Safe to say I am starting to miss my camera. My camera was a pile of poop but at least it worked and my pictures were half decent. I'm thinking of getting a decent DSLR and actually spending a bit of money on it but endlessly browsing the internet is giving me a headache. Camera lingo is not my forte. 

On a brighter note, I'd like to admit my love for Thursdays. I love Thursdays because I have no classes and can enjoy the luxury of a lie in and today was no exception. I woke up naturally and enjoyed a cup of tea whilst people watching out of my balcony. I then headed off with my friend to a small market near me to pick up some fresh fruit and veg - and of course I couldn't live in France and not buy a baguette too. I've been to the market pretty much every week since getting here as it is ten times cheaper than the supermarkets and ten times nicer. One of the guys on the stall has even started giving me free parsley every time I go too.

This outfit is actually from a few days ago as I'm a little behind with my posting (sorry). This lovely little crop top was one of the first in my ever growing collection and I'm surprised it is still as good as new considering how much I bloody wore it. The denim skirt was a favourite for me this summer so I don't know why it has taken so long for it to get its 15 minutes of fame on my 'ere blog. Admittedly it is from Primark, which I do try to avoid for obvious reasons, but I knew it would be a perfect transitional piece from summer to autumn. I can't wait to pair it with jumpers and knee high socks. 

I will try to keep this blog more updated and my posts less sporadic. Hopefully by Christmas I will have a lovely new camera but until then my Iphone and photoshop will have to do. Hope you are all having a fab Thursday just like I am. 



If you listen to this song when you wake up your day is guaranteed to be good.  

30 comments:

  1. I love how the skirt has a bit of a 90s feel to it, it's really nice!
    I want a new camera too but searching through them is exhausting... I have no idea what the lingo means either! I really don't want to just buy one though in case it's rubbish and I'm not happy with it haha. There is nothing more annoying.

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buying a camera is such a big thing for me and I don't want to mess it up :/ Just wish someone could buy it for me and tell me how to use it, haha.

      Delete
  2. This outfit is so 90s, in the best possible way! I love it! And actually, I think the moody lighting kind of adds a certain something to the outfit!!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Candy. Though I hope you're not just humoring me, haha.

      Delete
  3. Cute crop top! I'm also a Iphone picture taker for my blog too, no money for a fancy camera at the mo!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear - It's nice to know I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  4. Very cool post once again. Remembering you wore a pair of overalls on your old blog. They were really cool, do still wear overalls? keep up the nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee thank you :) Oh my gosh, I cant believe you can remember that! Yeah of course I still wear my overalls - I just couldn't fit them in my suitcase for my move to France :(

      Delete
  5. your style is super awesome and fab! love that cute top!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your crop top, so cool you can have relaxed Thursdays, they must make an even better lead up to Friday!

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Thursdays are great. And Fridays aren't so bad but I do have a class early in the morning :(

      Delete
  7. Hi Safiya

    that crop top is so cute!! what a great gift!

    i think primark have some great pieces, and the quality now is actually so good - i love it!!

    Love Shani xo
    Co-founder at Style Honey
    www.stylehoney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yeah Primark is definitely going up in the world.

      Delete
  8. I love the skirt so much! The shape is lovely and I love the whole outfit. x x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty - would love it of you could check out my latest AW14 beauty post xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and sure I'll check it out now :)

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was the best present ever :)

      Delete
  11. love this outfit!! soo cute!

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute casual look :) can't go wrong with converse and a denim skirt <3

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Denim and converse are always my go to!

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm loving your blog name :)

      Delete
  14. Thank you hun. And of course I'll follow your blog if I like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...