Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Tartan and Creepers.





Crop Top - H&M
Skirt - Supré (In New Zealand)
Cardigan - Charity Shop
Creepers - eBay
Bag - Vintage

Hello lovelies. I sneaked a few days away from blogging in order to recover from my lengthy travels and finally wash off the smell of gross coaches and trains. After 26 hours of traveling in the space of a week I reckon I deserved a bath, and a long one at that. I've been busy sorting things out for my move to France and finally paid the deposit on my apartment which is exciting. I am still having to pinch myself that I've got a place after being let down so many times. The search was long and hard, let me tell ya. The only thing I have to worry about now is getting along with my French housemates using my shameful grasp of the language. I predict a lot of arm waving and pointing.

Here's an outfit that I sported to catch up with my friends at the pub plus my denim jacket because, oh my, it suddenly got so bloody cold up north. I was shaking so much my teeth were chattering. I guess winter really is coming. 

Weather aside, I am absolutely in love with this skirt but never gets as much wear as it deserves. I saw it whilst I was gallivanting across New Zealand last summer and thought it was THE perfect school girl skirt without looking too Britney Spears-esque. It also has pockets which just makes it perfect in my eyes. I can never say no to a good pocket. 

My blog would not be worthy of its name if I was not seen sporting a crop top every so often, and this little black number - from H&M - is worming its way to becoming my favourite. This crop top just fits like a dream and I am so tempted to pick up the other colours before I move to France, but I'm afraid my suitcase just downright refuses to carry anymore. Sigh.  

On a side note, I managed to sit down and film (yes that's right - film) a little haul video for you guys of what I picked up whilst in Devon and what-not. Once I get my head around editing I will be sure to upload that and share it with you wonderful wonderful people. 

As always, thank you so much for reading, commenting and even following my baby blog. 


Because a friend recommended it and I just cannot get enough. 


31 comments:

  1. That skirt is really pretty! Love it :)

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is fantastic, and I am loving the almost-opaque black tights. I'm a huge fan of opaque black tights in general.

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost-opaque tights are ma jam! I love them.

      Delete
  3. I love this. The plaid skirt gives this outfit such a 90s feel!!

    xx

    Withlovebanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! I have nominated you for the liebster award, go check it out!

    http://skint-life.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thank you but I did one not long ago :)

      Delete
  5. Wowww sweetie
    You look wonderful
    Love your skirt
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    The Indian Savage diary Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is a lovely shape and it looks lovely on you :) I really need to invest in more crop tops like this, I have so many high waisted bottoms but my wardrobe is a bit lacking in them right now!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H&M do the best crop tops and in like every colour. Forever 21 is also a good shout :)

      Delete
  7. Even though I only recently found your blog, I completely LOVE it! love your style and your so pretty! :) Im also in love with this look! and will be buying a tartan skirt asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is definitely one of my favourite outfits of yours! Love it! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your Blog. I really like it and your Topics are great.
    AMAZING BLOG NAME :D

    Check out my Blog. Maybe you will like it and we can follow each other back.
    If Yes, comment on my Blog so I can see that you followed and I will follow you right back :)

    Lots of Love, Dilan from DILANERGUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dilan :) I'll give your blog a read now

      Delete
  10. such a cute look, love the pop of colour and print with the tartan! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit looks great! I really like the crop top, it looks beautiful x

    Love,Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara. You know I am a massive fan of crop tops :)

      Delete
  12. Tartan never dies!!I loooove tartan so much!!!
    And cute sling bag too!><

    Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so lucky you're moving to France! I love your unique style :)

    alexandranicolexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. you can never go wrong with creepers and a tartan skirt :D lovely

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow your style is so interesting! I really enjoyed looking through the pictures. Love this skirt in particular :) I'll be following your blog.

    http://mythoughtsviewsandvalues.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha of course I shall be snapping away. And I seriously cannot wait for winter - I dont even care haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...